All abstracts must be submitted online.
RICOMET management committee reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
Abstracts submitted should contain:
- Background: indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analysed or evaluated.
- Methods: describe the study period / setting / location, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used.
- Results: present the findings / outcome of the study. Please summarize any specific results.
- Conclusions: explain the significance of your findings.
Font: A standard font, Arial.
Word Limits: The abstract text body is limited to 300 words. Titles are limited to 30 words. A maximum of one table/graph/figure in total can be included.
Steps for submitting contributed and invited abstracts:
- Indicate the conference session.
- Indicate poster, oral or invited presentation
- Title (max. 30 words)
- Full name (first name, family name) followed by institution of all authors
- Indicate presenting author and his/her e-mail
- Abstract (max 300 words)
- Acknowledgements: Project funders