We are looking forward to meeting you and other 130 delegates at the RICOMET 2017
We are looking forward to having you on the the third Conference on risk perception, communication and ethics of exposures to ionizing radiation, RICOMET 2017. This year, the conference is dedicated to "Social and ethical aspects of decision-making in radiological risk situations". You can find a final program at here.
Please, organize your arrival at the IAEA, on the first day of the conference, not later than at 8.00. The UN security procedure and registration at IAEA takes some time. Your personal information has been sent to IAEA, thus documents will wait for you at the IAEA entrance, however, there will be a need to take your photo if first time at the venue.
Our conference will be held in Press Room; M-Building. The conference registration will take place in this room, so please register at the desk also if you arrive later.
We intend to start with the conference at 8.30h sharp, since the conference will be live streamed from the IAEA venue on our Facebook Group. Please share this information via social media if you think a colleague would also benefit from this opportunity and would follow RICOMET by using social media. You and your colleague can also tweet before and during the event @Ricomet_2017. Your tweets will be projected on a screen during the conference.
In addition, we would be very pleased to have your contribution to the further development of the Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) for Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH), developed in the context of the H2020 project CONCERT previous to the conference here.
Some logistic information:
- The metro station is Vienna International Centre (VIC)-Kaisermuhlen (Line 1). IAEA is right next to the metro station
- Participants should arrive erly to register – Please bring your passport or any other valid ID. The meeting is planned to start at 8:30, and registration will start at 8:00
- Although coffee-break with refreshements will be provided by the Conference there is a coffee-bar in the M-Building
- Lunch can be taken at the Cantina. Different choices are available. Cantina is located at building –F (participants will need to pay for themselves). A la carte restaurant is also available upon reservation.
- A branch of Bank Austria is available in the premises with ATM for cashing money.
- The Conference reception will be taking place at Mozart Room and is schedule between 18:15 and 20:30.
- Participants shall be wearing their badges all time. Failing to do so will imply that security people will ask to wear it in a visible manner.
Kind regards and see you next week,
Horst Monken Fernandes, IAEA
Tanja Perko, SCK•CEN, Belgium
Blanka Koron, REC, Slovenia